Darcy Kremin, AICP
Environmental Planning Practice Leader
in our Oakland Office
Darcy Kremin brings more than 20 years of planning and California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) and National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) experience for nonprofit, private, and public sector clients. Ms. Kremin has managed large projects for public utilities, including water and energy transmission, and dozens of development projects for cities and counties. She has also managed various public and charter school projects. She received her M.A. in urban and environmental policy from Tufts University, and her B.A. in geography/environmental studies and political science from UCLA. Darcy was co-chair for the 2015 APA California Conference in Oakland, and the APA Northern California Section Director from 2009 to 2010. She frequently presents at APA and other professional conferences, and is known for mentoring up-and-coming professionals. Darcy brings her wealth of experience to Rincon to help expand our land development, education, infrastructure and transportation business.
Development & Land Use Planning
- Albany Middle School Annex Pedestrian Circulation Study, Albany, California. Albany Unified School District.
- Pajaro Valley High School Projects, Watsonville, California. Pajaro Valley Unified School District.
- San Gabriel Annex Project, California. Albany Unified School District.
- Stratford School at Partridge Avenue Project EIR, California. City of Sunnyvale.
- Borel Middle School, San Mateo. San Mateo-Foster City School District.
- Ralston Avenue and Tahoe Drive Improvements, Belmont, California. Belmont-Redwood Shores School District.
- Fremont High School Project, California. Oakland Unified School District.
- 2715 Adeline Street, Oakland, California. Oakland Lofts LLC.
- Valley View Apartments Project, Lafayette, California. City of Lafayette.
- 10963 San Pablo Avenue Project, El Cerrito, California. City of El Cerrito.
- Reliez Terraces IS/MND, Pleasant Hill, California. City of Pleasant Hill.
- 88 Sunnyside Lane Project IS/MND. City of Orinda.
- Mission Seniors Development. City of Hayward.
- Oyster Point Phase II Municipal Services Assessment. City of South San Francisco.
- CEQA Review of Reuse Plan Final Reassessment Report, Fort Ord Base, Monterey County, California. Fort Ord Reuse Authority.
- Almaden Dam Improvements Project. Santa Clara Valley Water District (SCVWD).
- Recycled Water Storage Pond Expansion Project. City of Calistoga.
- Kimball Reservoir Rehabilitation. City of Calistoga.
- Scotts Valley Multi-Agency Emergency Interties Project IS/MND. San Lorenzo Valley Water District.
- Bay-Delta Conservation Plan (BDCP). California Department of Water Resources.
- Pit 1 Hydroelectric Project EIR. California State Water Resources Control Board (SWRCB).
- San Joaquin River Exchange Contractors Water Authority 25-Year Water Transfer Program EIS/EIR.U.S. Bureau of Reclamation (USBR).