Rincon’s multi-disciplinary team is uniquely qualified to assist renewable energy developers with the science and environmental design in planning and decision-making actions that are associated with renewable energy facilities. The firm’s experience with renewable energy projects includes
- conducting research and analysis;
- policy and code interpretation;
- processing development applications;
- coordinating environmental reviews; and
- addressing land use and other planning concerns.
As environmental professionals Rincon staff coordinates closely with project applicants, community organizations, interdepartmental staff, and interagency participation during the development review process. Rincon staff has the necessary interdisciplinary experience to understand the interrelationship between discrete environmental issues. We pride ourselves in our ability to develop mitigation measures that minimizes impacts on the natural environment.
Oil and Gas
An increasingly stringent environmental regulatory environment pertaining to storm water management, air quality, and biological resources is requiring the oil and gas industry to adjust their environmental management programs. Rincon’s oil and gas clients rely on our planners, scientists, and engineers to guide them through these vigorous changes. Routinely these clients work with Rincon on matters related to
- CEQA/NEPA compliance;
- protection of natural habitats, wildlife species, and water quality;
- handling hazardous materials; cultural resources; and
- air quality and climate change monitoring, modeling and verification.