Agencies that provide permits required to meet CEQA and NEPA requirements include: California Department of Fish and Game (CDFG), Regional Water Quality Control Board (RWQCB), California Coastal Commission (CCC), United States Fish and Wildlife Service (USFWS), California State Lands Commission (CSLC), and the US Army Corps of Engineers (USACE).
- Bolsa Chica Pipeline Removal Project, Permitting, Monitoring, and Interagency Compliance, Orange County
- Rancho Larios Section 404/401 Permitting and Expert Witness Services - San Benito County
- Cold Springs Creek Pipeline Repair Project, Montecito
- Programmatic Jurisdictional Drainage Permitting California Desert Conservation Area, San Bernardino County
- Wetland Delineation and Permitting Assistance for nine acre property near Arroyo Grande Creek, San Luis Obispo County
- Permitting Assistance for Bike Path Repair Project on Medea Creek, Ventura County
- Permitting Assistance for 50 Acre Wetland Restoration Project in the City of Ojai