Our Culture and Benefits
Rincon is a professional platform. Employees leverage our collective knowledge and experience to provide exemplary client service, influence environmentally-conscious outcomes, and accelerate their careers.
Offices in California
Increased Staff since 2016
- Insurance (medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, long-term disability, accidental death & dismemberment, and life)
- HMO, PPO, HDHP, Health Savings Account options
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Dependent Care
- Legal Shield, Identity Protection
- Vacation Time
- Sick Leave
- Volunteer Pay for a Day
- Employee-Driven Professional Development Plans
- All-Staff Annual Meeting
- Rincon University In-House Training
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- “Brown Bag” Trainings/Meetings
- Annual Salary Review
- Professional Membership Dues
Perks & Programs
- 2x/Year Employee Bonus Opportunities
- Peer Recognition Program
- Annual Holiday Party
- Employee Recruitment Bonus
- Patagonia Merchandise Partnership
- Shopping Discount Options
- Flexible Schedules (defined by role)
- Rincon Day Celebrations
Award-winning environmental sciences, planning, and engineering consulting firm with thirteen offices located throughout California.
Professionals join Rincon to actively pursue their careers interests and see their successes influence our company. They are entrepreneurs who value collaboration and understand that investing in others is critical to business longevity.
To perform excellent quality, client-focused, financially profitable environmental sciences and planning consulting services to public and private enterprise in a work environment that promotes staff’s professional development and engages in ethical business practices.
Through our Professional Development, Collaboration, and Communication Committee, Rincon University, and a number of specialized initiative programs (Green Practices, Talent Management, QA/QC, Compensation, etc.), we continually examine our practices to identify better ways to deliver our services. Our multi-disciplinary approach focuses on well-rounded solutions that respond to client needs in a cost-effective manner.
Our structure includes the specific Systems and Processes (The Rincon Way) needed to successfully execute our strategy in the most efficient manner possible which allows us to focus our resources on providing Value Added Services to our clients. We aim to implement processes to remove obstacles so our talented staff can succeed in their roles as managers, mentors, technical experts, and client leads.
To each employee, we are committed to proactively provide the necessary support for them to create career paths that are both challenging and rewarding. We continually seek constructive feedback on how we can improve the firm to better meet needs of each employee.
- Rincon offers its employees a family-friendly work place that provides a supportive, team atmosphere.
- The company realizes that a successful business requires commitments from the employee to the business but also from the business to the employee. We strive to provide an excellent employment experience where our individuals can develop their unique set of skills and our team can thrive in a highly competitive market environment.
- A sense of partnership is woven deep into the fabric of the company and transcends the workplace. The firm is presented as a platform from which each employee’s success as a professional and in their general well-being is integrated.