Our Culture and Benefits
Rincon is a professional platform. Employees leverage our collective knowledge and experience to provide exemplary client service, influence environmentally-conscious outcomes, and accelerate their careers.
Offices in California
Increased Staff since 2016
- Insurance (medical, dental, vision, prescription drug, long-term disability, accidental death & dismemberment, and life)
- HMO, PPO, HDHP, Health Savings Account options
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Flexible Spending & Dependent Care
- Legal Shield, Identity Protection
- Vacation Time
- Sick Leave
- Volunteer Pay for a Day
- Employee-Driven Professional Development Plans
- All-Staff Annual Meeting
- Rincon University In-House Training
- Continuing Education Reimbursement
- “Brown Bag” Trainings/Meetings
- Annual Salary Review
- Professional Membership Dues
Perks & Programs
- Peer Recognition Program
- Annual Holiday Party
- Employee Recruitment Bonus
- Patagonia Merchandise Partnership
- Shopping Discount Options
- Flexible Schedules (defined by role)
- Rincon Day Celebrations
Total Rewards Package
When you join our exceptional team, you’ll experience a comprehensive Total Rewards Package* that ranks among the highest in our industry. We prioritize your well-being by offering a comprehensive range of benefits tailored to meet your needs. From our diverse, top-tier health insurance options, including Aetna HMO, PPO, HDHP, and Health Savings Account choices, to Delta Dental and VSP vision coverages with in- and out-of-network options, we ensure you have the flexibility and coverage you deserve. You’ll also enjoy generous vacation time, with three weeks accrued in your first year, allowing you to relax and recharge. Plus, we provide paid sick leave and observe at least eight paid holidays per year, ensuring you have ample time off to rejuvenate.
Planning for the future is crucial and we understand the importance of providing savings choices that are flexible. That’s why we selected Fidelity Investments for our leading 401(k) / Profit Sharing retirement plan. Our plan allows for After-Tax and Roth contributions. And, unlike traditional matching programs, a unique aspect of our plan is that you won’t have to put aside any of your pay to receive Rincon’s generous contribution.
We also offer Flexible Spending, Dependent Care and Commuter Benefit options, empowering you to manage your personal and family needs effectively. Our commitment to your well-being extends to employer-paid life insurance, long-term disability insurance, and supplemental life insurance ensuring financial security for you and your loved ones. We also prioritize your personal security with benefits such as Legal Shield, Identity Protection, and Pet Insurance.
We believe in giving back to the community. Through our Volunteer Pay for a Day program, you can make a positive impact while being rewarded for your efforts. We are committed to your professional growth and offer opportunities for Professional Development and Mentoring, enabling you to expand your skills and excel in your career. Our ongoing review and enhancement of our programs ensure that you receive the best benefits available.
You’ll also experience our annual All-Hands Day where our entire firm participates in curated, immersive learning and connection experiences designed to foster and deepen helpful working relationships while giving you an edge in your professional development through RinconYOU – our in-house learning and development program that provides tailored learning solutions to help you achieve your career goals.
*All programs subject to review and change and are provided for regular, full-time employees scheduled to work 30+ hours per week
Professionals join Rincon to actively pursue their careers interests and see their successes influence our company. They are entrepreneurs who value collaboration and understand that investing in others is critical to business longevity.
To perform excellent quality, client-focused, financially profitable environmental sciences and planning consulting services to public and private enterprise in a work environment that promotes staff’s professional development and engages in ethical business practices.
Through our Professional Development, Collaboration, and Communication Committee, Rincon University, and a number of specialized initiative programs (Green Practices, Talent Management, QA/QC, Compensation, etc.), we continually examine our practices to identify better ways to deliver our services. Our multi-disciplinary approach focuses on well-rounded solutions that respond to client needs in a cost-effective manner.
Our structure includes the specific Systems and Processes (The Rincon Way) needed to successfully execute our strategy in the most efficient manner possible which allows us to focus our resources on providing Value Added Services to our clients. We aim to implement processes to remove obstacles so our talented staff can succeed in their roles as managers, mentors, technical experts, and client leads.
To each employee, we are committed to proactively provide the necessary support for them to create career paths that are both challenging and rewarding. We continually seek constructive feedback on how we can improve the firm to better meet needs of each employee.
- Rincon offers its employees a family-friendly work place that provides a supportive, team atmosphere.
- The company realizes that a successful business requires commitments from the employee to the business but also from the business to the employee. We strive to provide an excellent employment experience where our individuals can develop their unique set of skills and our team can thrive in a highly competitive market environment.
- A sense of partnership is woven deep into the fabric of the company and transcends the workplace. The firm is presented as a platform from which each employee’s success as a professional and in their general well-being is integrated.