We employ both senior and junior associates that all bring a unique knowledge and set of skills to the table. Staffed with certified urban planners, noise and air quality experts, LEED Accredited Professionals, professional geologists, a certified engineering geologist, a doctor of environmental engineering, wildlife biologists, certified wetland specialists, botanists, paleontologists, archaeologists, and visual information specialists, we are able to take on projects of varying size and complexity.
Our firm is comprised of six technical groups, Environmental Sciences & Land Use Planning, Biological Resources, Site Assessment & Remediation, Water Resources, Sustainability Services, and Cultural Resources, each of which is led by a principal of the firm. To support these groups and to conduct specialized projects, we maintain a GIS & Graphic Communications group that provides technical support for our projects. Our administration group offers firm wide support in the areas of accounting and cost tracking and reporting, human resources, technological systems operation and maintenance, and equipment and supply management.
Type: California “S” Corporation
Federal NAICS Codes:
- 541620 – Environmental Consulting Services
- 541690 – Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541720 – Historic and Cultural Preservation Research and Development, Archeological Research and Development Services
- 541990 – All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Services
- 562910 – Remediation Services